Children, Our Purpose and Our Future
Eastwood Schools strives to be a leading educational community in the Middle East for students of all nationalities and religions.
The success of our vision depends on the commitment of all members of the school community to take an active part in its effort to provide an instructional system that conforms to the high standards of international education. Eastwood International School is committed to a program of continuous improvement and development.
A holistic approach to education
- Along with cognitive development, the school addresses the students’ social, emotional and physical skills and ensures their well-being in all aspects
- We recruit a highly qualified, diverse teaching workforce who support the effort to maintain internationally recognized standards in curriculum and teaching.
- Continuous professional development for teachers in best-practice teaching and learning methodologies is at the core of our teacher training.
- Small class sizes ensure that students with distinct educational competencies’ and backgrounds receive the individual attention and care they require.
- The school’s curriculum is based on active construction of meaning through rigorous coursework that is intellectually challenging and culturally appropriate. Students explore topics in depth through a method of inquiry, which allows them to ask and tackle meaningful questions
Success for all
- Various support programs enable all students to achieve success
The English as a Foreign Program – Arabic as a Foreign Language Program – Special Rights Program
- A diversified curriculum allows students to follow the path that best suits their needs – -Lebanese National Program
– International Baccalaureate Program – PYP and DP Programs
– American High School Diploma Program
– French Section
The school is always on top of a learning curve by implementing programs to harness 21st century skills in all our students
– Rich technology integration into our curriculum
– Coding for all early years and elementary students
– Duke of Edinburgh Physical Education program for high school students