Children, Our Purpose and Our Future
Eastwood Schools commits to impacting the world by teaching students to be driven by a balance of mind, body and soul, and to couple knowledge with integrity, ambition with compassion, and achievement with service.
A holistic approach to education
- Along with cognitive development, the school addresses the students’ social, emotional and physical skills and ensures their well-being in all aspects
- We recruit a highly qualified, diverse teaching workforce who support the effort to maintain internationally recognized standards in curriculum and teaching.
- Continuous professional development for teachers in best-practice teaching and learning methodologies is at the core of our teacher training.
- Small class sizes ensure that students with distinct educational competencies’ and backgrounds receive the individual attention and care they require.
- The school’s curriculum is based on active construction of meaning through rigorous coursework that is intellectually challenging and culturally appropriate. Students explore topics in depth through a method of inquiry, which allows them to ask and tackle meaningful questions
Success for all
- Various support programs enable all students to achieve success
The English as a Foreign Program – Arabic as a Foreign Language Program – Special Rights Program
- A diversified curriculum allows students to follow the path that best suits their needs – -Lebanese National Program
– International Baccalaureate Program – PYP and DP Programs
– American High School Diploma Program
– French Section
The school is always on top of a learning curve by implementing programs to harness 21st century skills in all our students
– Rich technology integration into our curriculum
– Coding for all early years and elementary students
– Duke of Edinburgh Physical Education program for high school students